SALESFORCE ADMIN & DEVELOPEMENT
What you’ll learn
- Build your own custom App using Salesforce.
- By the end of the course, you should be able to build an application using the declarative syntax.
- Understand the high level requirements and translate that to an application on Salesforce
- Build data model using objects, fields, relationships and validation rules
- Build business logic using workflows & Approval Processes
- Build UI using RecordTypes, PageLayouts, Tabs & Apps
- Create Profiles and Permission Sets to control user access level
- Setup security for records using Organisation wide dafaults
- Create Users and assigning them to appropriate Profiles & Permission Sets. Manage Licenses
- Build the sharing model using tools like Role Hierarchy
- Use the Data Loader tool to Import, Update, Delete & Export records
- Build reports and dashboards
- No prerequisites as such, just be willing to learn new concepts
- Excitement to build your first APP using salesforce
- You will need a computer and Internet connection to take this course. We will start from creating a free salesforce developer account.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies who want to build applications on Salesforce. No prior programming knowledge required.
- Developers or Consultants who would like to migrate to Salesforce from other CRM & All those who want to make a career in Salesforce
- This course is not for you if you’re already a Salesforce Admin or Developer looking to learn more advanced concepts of Apex Curriculum
- If you are looking to pass your Salesforce Admin certification.
- This course covers all the salesforce admin topics as presented in study guide .